Experienced South Carolina Law Firm Assists with Personal Injury, Estate Planning and More
Comprehensive legal support for individuals and businesses
At Hamilton Martens, LLC, we represent clients throughout South Carolina in personal injury, business law, estate planning matters and various kinds of civil and commercial litigation. Since 2004, our small firm in the historic old town of Rock Hill has delivered the type of skilled representation our clients expect from a large firm, but with the personalized attention they deserve.
Our attorneys are deeply invested in helping South Carolinians and focus solely on serving individuals and business clients throughout the state. Whether you have been injured in an accident, need help making end of life plans or are dealing with some other civil law issue, our combination of experience, knowledge and aggressive approach can help you reach a satisfactory outcome. Our attorneys have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
Responsive litigators focus on clients’ needs and goals
Clients continue to rely on our firm’s legal services and recommend us to others because we are:
- Respected leaders — Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined legal experience. Each of our attorneys has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Knowledgeable advocates — From day one as our client, you’ll receive a well-supported, clear explanation of your legal matter so that you understand your options and can make confident choices.
- Innovative strategists — As seasoned litigators and advisers, we can analyze the complex facts associated with your issue and develop innovative strategies aimed at securing a positive outcome, whether through negotiation or trial.
Whether you have been injured in an accident or need assistance with another personal or business legal matter, you will deal directly with one of our firm’s attorneys, who will deliver the personalized attention you deserve.
Thorough legal advocates handle numerous types of legal challenges
Our firm represents South Carolina clients in several legal areas, including:
- Personal injury — After a person has been hurt due to another party’s negligence, our firm pursues the maximum possible amount of compensation in personal injury cases arising from auto accidents, trucking accidents and slip and falls, including accidents that result in a traumatic brain injury or even the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Civil litigation — For individuals and business owners, our civil litigation attorneys can provide reliable guidance regarding construction law and business disputes that may require litigation. We are excellent negotiators who strive to reach resolutions to disputes and litigation.
- Probate and estate administration — Regardless of the specific assets involved, our firm assists executors and administrators through the probate and estate administration process, as well as probate litigation when there are disputes.
- Mediation services — Christi Porter Cox and Keith Martens are both certified circuit court mediators, and they regularly act as a neutral third parties to help litigants reach a resolution to their dispute.
We also offer general guidance on banking and financial law to banks, companies and lending institutions throughout the state. Whatever legal issue you or your business is facing, our dedicated team is standing by to deliver knowledgeable representation and guidance.
Speak with a qualified South Carolina attorney today
Hamilton Martens, LLC is ready to provide you or your business with efficient and effective representation in South Carolina for matters related to personal injury, civil litigation, estate planning matters and more. Call our Rock Hill office today at or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.