Skilled South Carolina Personal Injury Law Firm Handles a Wide Range of Cases
Providing sound legal guidance to clients seeking compensation for injuries
Since 2004, the experienced personal injury attorneys at Hamilton Martens, LLC have served injured people throughout South Carolina, delivering personalized guidance for a broad range of negligence claims. If you or someone you love is dealing with an injury caused by another party’s negligence, it’s vital that you work with an established personal injury law firm that will help you explore your options for full compensation. Our dedicated accident lawyers will aggressively advocate for the justice you deserve while giving you honest advice and the personalized attention you need during this difficult time.
Personalized legal support for many types of personal injury claims
Our firm’s personal injury attorneys provide committed advocacy to individuals who are dealing with various types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — A serious motor vehicle accident can result in severe injuries with lasting effects. Our experienced accident attorneys will help you seek the compensation you deserve after a car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident.
- Premises liability — If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident due to unsafe conditions on another party’s property, you might be able to pursue compensation for the harm you suffered from the person or business responsible for keeping the premises safe.
- Products liability — When a dangerous or defective product leads to a serious injury, our firm works to prove negligence and obtain damages on your behalf. Whether the manufacturer, distributor or some other third party was responsible, we’ll get to the bottom of it.
- Serious injuries — We represent the interests of clients who are dealing with the physical, emotional and financial impact of serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries (TBI), herniated disc injuries, third degree burns and amputations.
- Wrongful death — If a loved one died because of another party’s negligence or intentional actions, you may have grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit, which provides monetary relief for loss of companionship, funeral expenses and more.
The statute of limitations in South Carolina is three years for personal injury claims, so your case must be filed by this deadline. However, we recommend speaking with a qualified personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to safeguard your interests.
Seeking maximum compensation for injuries from the responsible parties
Personal injury claims are brought by victims who suffer physical injuries directly caused by another party’s negligence. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience applying a professional and practical approach to fight for our clients’ rights to obtain full and fair recovery from the at-fault parties. Some of the damages you may be eligible to collect include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost income and lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Our attorneys use their knowledge of insurance company tactics, settlement negotiation skills and extensive civil litigation experience to work for the best possible recovery for every client.
Make an appointment with an aggressive South Carolina personal injury attorney today
Hamilton Martens, LLC represents clients throughout South Carolina who have been injured in an accident or have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another party. We take all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay us anything unless we collect a financial recovery on your behalf. Call our Rock Hill office today at 803-329-7672 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.