An experienced trial attorney and appellate advocate, Keith has successfully represented businesses and individuals before state and federal courts, in arbitrations, mediations and on appeal. Keith has extensive jury trial experience and has also presented numerous appellate arguments before the South Carolina Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. His practice focuses on business disputes, construction, and consumer-related matters. His clients include large and small businesses, governmental entities, contractors, and individuals. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in South Carolina, and before the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Keith is a graduate of Tulane University (B.S. 1988) and the University of South Carolina (J.D. 1995). From 1988-1992, he served as a Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy. He is a combat veteran of the First Persian Gulf War and a two-time recipient of the Navy Achievement Medal. During law school, Keith was Articles Editor of the South Carolina Law Review and a student member of the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court. From 1995-2004, Keith was an associate and partner in a large regional law firm, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. He was recently recognized by South Carolina Lawyer's Weekly as a 'go to lawyer' in the area of business litigation.
Keith serves on the City of Rock Hill Planning Commission. He is also a director of York County MaxAbilities (formerly York County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs). He has held various positions in the South Carolina Bar and currently serves as a representative of the Sixteenth Judicial Circuit in the South Carolina Bar’s House of Delegates. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar’s Construction and Consumer Law Sections.
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- South Carolina Bar, House of Delegates
- Member Attorney Program, American Collectors Association
- Selected as a 2021 'Go To Lawyer' by South Carolina Lawyer's Weekly
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- City of Rock Hill Planning Commission
- Board Member, York County MaxAbilities
- York County Teen Pregnancy Prevention Council, past board member and president
- Trial and Appellate Practice
- Banking and Financial Services Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Foreclosures and Workouts
- Insurance Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Lender Liability
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D. 1995
- South Carolina Law Review, Articles Editor
- Tulane University, B.S., Biology, 1988
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit